Search & Select are for Tip Trailer Services searching for an EHS Manager for the Nordic Region.
Do you want to work for a European market leader within sales, leasing and maintenance in the transport industry?
TIP Trailer Services is looking for a committed EHS Manager to support their growth in the Nordic Region. TIP Trailer Services is currently in a fast growing market within Sales, leasing and maintenance of truck trailers, and as EHS Manager you will have the responsibility for all environmental, health & safety across the Nordic Region.
Do you want to have a key role and to take the lead and drive all environmental, health & safety in the Nordic Region within an International organization, you might be their new colleague.
An exciting role in an International company, where you will have huge influence in driving all environmental, health & safety across the Nordic region. Furthermore they offer an attractive salary package, dedicated and skilled colleagues in a challenging and informal work environment.
You will report into the EHS Leader (placed in the UK). The position is newly created.
The Successful candidate will:
- Provide leadership, coaching & development towards all EHS direct reports
- Ensure compliance towards all European & local Nordic EHS laws
- Prepare and deliver annual EHS strategy, project plans & training programs
- Track progress through to implementation
- Lead & conduct set audit programs
- Define and deliver Training needs to all Nordic sites, in both office and workshop environment
- Conduct business and country audits
- Ensure findings & closure rates are maintained
- Conduct near misses reporting
- EHS perception survey results
- Ensure small sit work plan audits are conducted
- Track any spills, notices & violations
- Develop and lead EHS programs to raise EHS awareness (i.e. EHS Safety Meetings, Euro Cup and Zero Injury Program)
- Perform ad-hoc assignments, ownership of ALL approvals, permits, ESE approval processes
- Manage all Phase I & II programs New & Exit sites including remediation to ensure full compliance to company policy & procedures
- Ensures 100% accuracy within Gensuite for Quarterly & Annual business Roll-ups
- Have full driving licence
- Minimum of 5 - 10 years experience in a responsible EHS position with a multinational corporation or with an environmental consulting firm with proven leadership capabilities
- Possess appropriate Nordic EHS qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to develop, manage and drive EHS programs in a dispersed work force environment
- Substantial experience in managing acquisition due dilligence
- Proven leader with people management and motivation skills
- Excellent communication skills (able to clearly communicate complex EHS information in an easy to understand manner)
- Able to deliver messages effectively verbally and in writing
- Excellent and tested project management skills and strong process orientation
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, to multi-task and to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to motivate staff of all levels and to interact effectively with senior management
- Adaptable/flexible - being open to change in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances, and/or to work in ambiguous situations
- Confidence/assertiveness - strong influencing skills across business functions; confidence to approach business leaders with difficult messages and defend position; for example, work closely with business leaders to achieve business objectives while driving controllership/values.
- Be legally authorized to work in the European Union
- Be able to travel at short notice
- Has Pan-European experience (Leasing industry experience will be a plus)
TIP Trailer Services is part of the HNA Group, and is one of the largest providers of trailer equipment and leases and service solutions in Europe. TIP Trailer Services manages a fleet of 55,000 units and is one of the only providers of a European workshop network. TIP Trailer Services employs staff at more than 70 locations and at more than 50 maintenance facilities throughout 16 European countries.
Check: Hiring is subject to reference check from Search & Select and background check from TIP.
Languages: Fluent in English - additional languages are preferred.
IT skills: Capable in MS office, EHS systems and general IT flair.
Traveling days: Approx. 130+ days per year (around 50 pr year with accommodation - the rest will be day´s journeys).
Residence: Within max 1 hour away from Taastrup.